In EEAD, we develop software as a tool for both basic and applied research in Agricultural Sciences, Plant Biology and Natural Resources.
Computer software is protected under Notarial Register, as generally it is not patentable in Spain.
- DR2 (Water Balance Distributed Rainfall-Runoff model)
- SERT (Erosion model)
- ADOR 2.0 (Control and automation of irrigation processes)
- TDR-Lab (Soil water content & electrical conductivity software)
- SLICES v1 Synthetic Layers
- RIDECO (On-farm irrigation scheduling software)
- SURCOS (Software tool to simulate irrigation and fertigation in isolated furrows and furrow networks)
- SWOCS (Shallow water open channel simulator)
- DibujaGrafo (Software to schematically represent irrigation and drainage networks)
- Global Drought Monitor
- GET HOMOLOGUES
- Ador-Control (Control and automation of irrigation processes)
- GINASAT V 1.0